ПРОБЛЕМИ КОНЦЕПЦІЙ I РЕЗУЛЬТАТІВ МІЖ ПРОЕКТОМ, ПРОГРАМОЮ ТА УПРАВЛІННЯМ ПОРТФЕЛЯМИ
1. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge "PMBOK. Guide" (2013). 5th Edition, PMI, Inc., 14 Campus Boulevard, Newton Square, Pennsylvania, USA, 587. DOI:org/10.1002/pmj.21345.
2. Wideman, R. Max. (2014). A Comparison of Project, Program & Portfolio Management Responsibilities – and who should be responsible for what. "Differences between project, program and portfolio management" Vancouver, BC. 9-29.
3. Kramskiy, S.O. (2017). Risk-oriented instrumentation under conditions of uncertainty of management of a specified inhomogeneous project. "Globalization of scientific and educational space. Innovations of transport. Problems, experience, prospects". Theses of International scientific conference Dresden-Paris. Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, Svdk.: EUNU. Dal, 92-95.
4. Ross, J., Radford, Darren. (2014). This analysis was inspired by, coauthor of Going Beyond The Waterfall."Differences between project, program and portfolio management", published by Table 1. on p.6, titled. Vancouver, BC. 12-14.
5. Piterska, V.M., Kramskiy, S.O. (2017). Methodological basis of innovative project-oriented organizations’ management. Management of development of complex systems, Kyiv, Ukraine: KNUCA, 30, 11–20.
6. Medynskij, V.G., Sharshukova, L.G. (1997). Innovative business. Moscow, INFRA-M. Publ., 240.
7. Smolyak, S.A. (2001). Evaluating of the effectiveness of investment projects. Moscow, Delo Publ., 832.
8. Cooper, Robert G., Edget, Scott J., Kleinschmidt, Elko J. (2000) New problems, new solutions: making portfolio management more effective. Research-Technology Management, 43, 2, 29.
9. Kendall, Gerald I., Rollins, Stephen C. (2004). Modern methods of project portfolio management and project management office:Maximizing ROI. Moscow, PMSOFT, Publ., 576.
10. Katrenko, A.V., Magatz, D.S., Magatz, A.S. (2013). Formation of a portfolio of projects by means of a two-stage procedure. Information systems and networks. [Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic"]. Lviv, Publ., (770), 169-176.
11. Kramskiy, S.O. (2017). Risk-oriented approach management system of transport safety. Bulletin of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. Svdk.: EUNU. Dahl, Publ., 3,(233), 90–94.