ТЕХНОЛОГІЇ АНАЛІЗУ ЦИФРОВИХ ЗОБРАЖЕНЬ ДЛЯ СИСТЕМ ПІДТРИМКИ ПРИЙНЯТТЯ РІШЕНЬ У СІЛЬСЬКОМУ ГОСПОДАРСТВІ
- About ArcGIS. The mapping and analytics platform. Retrieved from: http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis [in English].
2. Gueririni, F. (2015) The future of agriculture? Smart Farming. Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/federicoguerrini/2015/02/18/the-future-of-agriculture-smart-farming/#84d0ef13c42c [in English].
3. DeJoia, A., Duncan, M. (2015). What is «Precision Agriculture and why is it important. Retrieved from: https://soilsmatter.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/what-is-precision-agriculture-and-why- is-it-important/ [in English].
4. Kuchansky, A., Biloshchytskyi, A. (2015). Prediction of time series by selective comparison with the sample. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6/4 (78), 13-18.
5. Kuchansky, A., Nikolenko, V., Rachenko, A. (2015). A method for identifying trends in financial time series based on trend models of forecasting. Management of Development of Complex Systems, 24, 84-89.
6. Kuchansky, A., Nikolenko, V. (2015). Pattern matching method for time-series forecasting. Management of Development of Complex Systems, 22 (1), 101-106.
7. Berzlev, A. (2013). Methods of pre-forecasting fractal time series analysis. Management of development of complex systems, 16, 76-81.
8. Berzlev, A. (2013). The current state of information systems of time series forecasting. Management of development of complex systems, 13, 78-82.
9. Kuchansky, A., Biloshchytskyi, A., Andrashko, Yu., Biloshchytska, S., Shabala, Ye., Myronov, O. (2018). Development of adaptive combined models for predicting time series based on similarity identification. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1/4 (91), 32–42. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2018.121620.
10. Beloshchitsky, A.A. (2012). Vector method of goal-setting projects in design-vector space. Management of development of complex systems. Kyiv, Ukraine, KNUCA: 11, 110 – 114.
11. Kolesnikova, E.V. (2013). Modeling poorly structured project management systems. Odes. Polytechnic. University. Pratsi, 3(42), 127 – 131.
12. Rach, V., Rossoshanskaya, O., Medvedeva, O. (2010). Status and Trends in the Development of the Trend Project Management Methodology. Management of the development of complex systems, 3, 118–122.
13. Oganov, A.V. & Gogunsky, V.D. (2013). Use the Theory of Constrains in PMO implementation at the organization.GESJ: Computer Science and Telecommunications, 4(40), 59-65.
14. Tesla, Yu.M. (2010). Information technology of project management based on ERPP (enterprise resources planning in project) and APE (administrated projects of the enterprise) systems / Yu.M. Teslya A.O. Beloshchitsky, N.Yu. Tesla // Management of development of complex systems, 1, 16–20.
15. Morozov, V., Kalnichenko, O. & Liubyma, I. (2017). Managing projects configuration in development distributed information systems. 2nd IEEE International Conference on Advances Information and Communication, P.154–157. doi: 10.1109/aiact.2017.8020088
16. Kuchansky, A., Biloshchytskyi, A., Andrashko, Yu., Vatskel, V., Biloshchytska, S., Danchenko, O., Vatskel, I. (2018). Combined models for forecasting the air pollution level in infocommunication systems for the environment state monitoring. 2018 IEEE 4th International Symposium on Wireless Systems within the International Conferences on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems (IDAACS-SWS). Lviv, 2018. P. 125–130. DOI: 10.1109/IDAACS-SWS.2018.8525608
17. Babu, A. Jagadeesh, Thirumalaivasan, D. & Venugopal, K. (2006). STAO: a component architecture for raster and time series modeling. Environmental Modelling & Software, 21(5), 653-664.
18. Petitjean, F., Inglada, J., Gançarski, P. (2012). Satellite image time series analysis under time warping. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 50 (8), 3081-3095.